Our client based in the Southampton area is requiring a Trade Counter Assistant/ Driver to join their team on a Permanent 12-week temp to Perm basis. The client is one of the leading UPVC providers across the UK.
Your duties would include servicing customers dealing with enquiries, providing quotes, and ensuring orders for customers are processed promptly. Some delivery driving may be required during peak hours.
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
***This is a Permanent role with an immediate start***
Roles of responsibilities
- 12-Week temp to perm position
- Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Every other Saturday 08:00am – 12:00pm
- Dealing with Customers orders in person and over the phone
- Delivering great customer service to customer in store
- Stock management
- Good Communication skills as you may deal with any customer complaints in person or over the phone.
- Delivering customers orders on a 3.5t Flatbed maybe required during the week
What we require from you:
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence for more than 1 year
- No more than 3 points on licence
- Experience in the building sector would be preferred but not essential
- Must be well presented and have good customer service
- Confident when dealing with the public
- Good understanding of Computer systems
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to help out where necessary
- The ability to work well with others and integrate into various companies
Benefit of working with Driver Hire Winchester:
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking
- Opportunity of securing a permanent role after 12 weeks based of performance
- 24/7 assistance
- Friendly in house team always willing to help
Think this could be the job for you or want to know more?
Contact us today on 01962 279996 or Winchester@driverhire.co.uk