Are you looking for a driving role full of variety that is flexible around your lifestyle? Then we have just the role for you!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of Drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on our staff satisfaction. We are currently looking to recruit a cat B van driver to work for a variety of our clients and customers across Hampshire and Surrey.
You would be driving a variety of long wheel base, regular and flat bed vans for a range of different clients. May be delivering plumbing supplies to construction sites, electrical items to small retailers, or building supplies to a private house.
Work is flexible around you and can be as little or as many days you wish, mostly between a Monday and Friday with weekend work available if wanted.
This role is perfect if you are looking for some extra work or even trying to find a new permanent role in Driving.
**** Hours, Pay And Benefits ****
- £9.50 per hour (PLUS holiday money of £1.15 per hour)
- Minimum of 8 hours pay per day.
- Flexible working days to suit you and be able to choose your days off
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
**** Responsibilities of the Temporary Cat B Van Driver ****
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Be reliable, polite and friendly and remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a proper SatNav.
**** Requirements of the Temporary Cat B Van Driver ****
- Full UK Cat B driving licence
- Have held your licence for over 1 year
- Previous experience with van driving and delivery would be advantageous
- Verifiable work references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Chris, Phill, Cheryl or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org