Temp to Perm Class 2 HIAB Driver – Honeybourne / Shipston on Stour
Our client, a national building supplier, is looking for an experienced Class 2 (12 tonne) HIAB Driver. The successful candidate will be based at one site but will be expected provide occasional support for three other branches within the region – all within 30 minutes drive of each other.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business with traditional family values.
It is a Temp to Perm position whereby you are are employed by DriverHire for a period of 12 weeks, before being offered a permanent position with the client (subject to agreement by all parties).
Regular hours (07.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings) – an average of 42 hours per week.
Pay Rates – £21,500 – £25,500 depending on performance reviews and experience.
What are we looking for?
- A Class 2 driver with, ideally, at least two years experience on HIAB Hook and Grab
- A clean licence (3 points for minor offences will be considered)
- Great Customer facing and Customer Service skills
- A pleasant manner, being able to work as part of a cohesive, busy team
- Reliability and a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note that includes your personal email and mobile number (so we can send shortlisted registration documents). Please include times when you would be available for an initial telephone interview.