dhRecruitment are delighted to be recruiting a permanent position with one of their large clients.
Hospedia is the UK’s leading operator of Point of Care software and services, with over 20 years’ experience in the field. Their solutions are used in more than 130 hospital sites across the NHS, offering patient media and Wi-Fi.
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader, based in Dumfries.
To oversee and manage the call centre staff, ensuring that customer service and support are properly given.
To provide direction, instructions and guidance to your team to achieve company goals.
To identify strengths, weaknesses and motivations and work to improve them.
- Successful line management of your designated team, including performance management, supervision and validation of training and development
- Provide any training that team members require
- Monitor team members’ participation to ensure the training provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
- Ensure that all advisors are performing at or above par and manage any issues in conjunction with other Team Leaders and HR
- Enforce disciplinary actions for noncompliance
- Monitor AHT (Average Handle Time) or client-advisor interaction time and address performance issues
- Manage and coach advisors
- Handle escalated customer calls from call centre advisors and written correspondence from customers
- Drive revenue through power hours, incentives, promotions etc.Work with the Resource Planner to ensure effective shift coverage to meet business requirementsAct as the initial management escalation point for issue resolution
- Experience of people management, including coaching and giving performance feedback
- Demonstrated experience of providing high levels of customer service, including listening to feedback and complaints and delivering solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- A disciplined, discreet and professional approach to work
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to analyse data
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively and work to deadlines in a busy and live environment
- Accountable for their actions
Candidates MUST have a background within a call centre/sales environment and MUST have had some proven supervisory responsibilities.
Please note: Initial interviews will be conducted by dhRecruitment and if selected a further interview will be with Hospedia themselves.