Service Advisor – Car Dealership
Permanent – Immediate Start
We are recruiting a Service Advisor for our client, a car dealership based in Braintree.
As a Service Advisor you will look after customers with the utmost of care and enthusiasm. You will be driven and self-sufficient as this a demanding and varied role. You will also be challenged to sell relevant products to customers who would benefit from them, such as service plans, air condition refreshes and more.
Duties will include:
- Greet customers into the business.
- Organise bookings into the workshop.
- Sell service plans and other products to customers.
- Guide customers through the service and repair processes.
- Explain necessary repairs and services with a degree of technical knowledge to customers.
- Deliver exceptional service to all customers, every day.
- Make outbound and take inbound calls to book customers into the workshop for service and repairs.
- Liaise with customers on their vehicles progress and collection time.
- Invoice customers and collect payment upon vehicle collection.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Service Advisor Experience
- Valid clean UK driving licence
- Basic computer skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Keyloop experience an advantage, but not essential
- Salary £25,000 -£30,000 (DOE)
- Social events
- Training & development
Hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and One in three Saturdays 8am to 12.30pm
If you are ready to take on the challenge and have at least 2 years’ experience in this sector we look forward to hearing from you !