Calling Semi-Retired Class 2 Drivers – Don’t let your CPC and Medical lapse (we will pay the costs of keeping them current)
Thinking of calling it a day on professional driving or retired with spare time?
Let us carry the cost of keeping your licence current!
We are looking for Class 2 drivers to work throughout Herefordshire and Worcestershire on an ad hoc, short-term contact or week by week basis.
Hours: Hours to suit.
Rate: Great Rates – £11.50 basic £17.00 overtime (assignment rate)
- Experienced, careful Cat C or C1 drivers with or without current CPC and tachograph. We can arrange your medical and CPC training.
- A friendly, customer-facing personality
- Good time keeping
- Proven reliability
- A reasonable degree of physical fitness and a high degree of common sense.
How does it work?
- We will ask you to commit to working for a total of 50 days in the first nine months of engaging with DriverHire.
- DriverHire commits to finding you appropriate work with reputable businesses within a 25 mile radius of your home.
- You will commit to be exclusive to DriverHire for nine months and be willing to travel up to 25 miles to a job (a discretionary contribution to fuel costs may be offered for trips in excess of 15 miles).
- We will pay for the CPC, the medical and to renew your tacho.
- If you work for a total of 50 days you receive a £100.00 thank you bonus – if you work for a total of 100 days in your first year you receive an additional £200 bonus.
- If you refuse too much work or engage with another agency, you commit to repaying the costs borne by DriverHire.
If interested please send in your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in Worcester office on 01905 617 000.