Seeking 7.5t Driver required in Cookstown
- Job ref: 096/00674
- Type: Contract, Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Cookstown
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 7 April 2021
We are seeking a Full Time C1 Driver for immediate start in Cookstown.
Responsibilities of a Driver
- To deliver/ install and collect work to and from the branch and our customers.
- To know and understand the scheduled delivery routes that have been allocated.
- Comply with the road transport legislation.
- Accurately record each customer delivery and collection according to current work instructions, including reporting any customer queries using the correct documentation.
- Update any customer changes or added value opportunities.
- Ensure the security and safety of any vehicle and property or the customers property.
- To ensure that all contact with our customers is honest, polite and helpful.
Experience / Abilities required of a Driver:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manual Handling experience
- Experience of working in a professional logistics department
- A good understanding of current commercial transport legislation
- 7.5 Tonne Licence required
- CPC & Tachograph Digi Card required – must be up to date.
Monday to Friday
Start times range from 4am-7.30am depending on route
£10.50 per hour
If you are interested in this role, Please contact Driver Hire on 02890997633 or email your CV to email@example.com
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Belfast
Welcome to Driver Hire Belfast. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office