Security Systems Estimator / Bidder
Due to expansion, we are recruiting an experienced Estimator / Bidder for our client based in Harlow. Our client is a market leader in providing Security and Fire Protection Solutions in and around London. Our client provides the highest level of customer service and innovation in their system designs to ensure customer satisfaction and quality.
Within this role you will be responsible for estimating the cost of security system projects, creating detailed project proposals, and identifying potential project risks.
· Review all prices, tenders, requests & quotes
· Build rapports with new and existing clients
· Ensure continual UpToDate knowledge of products and services
· Work with other technical staff to meet customer needs
· Arrange and participate in external and internal client debriefs
· Previous experience in a similar sector / role
· Detailed knowledge of the principles of NACOSS, BAFE SP203/BS5839 and British Standards
· Relevant qualifications FIA/NSI/LPCB/C&G although experience is more relevant to this post
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in security systems estimating or closely related field
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills with competence in interpreting construction plans and specifications
· Exceptional communication both verbal and written
· Attention to detail whilst managing several projects
· Excellent self-time management
Hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
Salary £40,000 to £45,000 DOE PLUS:
- Quarterly bonus
- Profit related Bonus
28 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
Extra day holiday added for every year of service.
Birthday given as an extra day off following probation, if on a week/workday.
To be considered for this role you must pass a CRB / DBS Check. A full screening process will be carried out due to the role being within the Security Sector.