Are you incredibly organised, love speaking to people and thrive in a busy, target driven environment?
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to work alongside our busy team in Dundee where you will manage the recruitment process for the branch, involving screening and interviewing candidates for the various roles we recruit for.
You will work hand in hand with our Recruitment Consultant’s where you will support them to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Posting online job adverts
- CV Screening and Telephone Interviews
- Interviewing candidates face to face
- Completing reference checks
- Licence checking
- Speaking to candidates and clients on the phone every day
- Ensuring accurate database records are kept
- Providing excellent customer service
- General administration duties including data entry, filing, photocopying, telephone & e-mail
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised and efficient
- Motivated and hard working
- Positive attitude
- Great sense of humour
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Resourcer looking for a new challenge, or for somebody looking to take their first step into the recruitment industry.
We offer full training on recruitment legislation, our in house IT system, and transport legislation. We offer excellent foundation training, our Driver Hire Sales Academy and you’ll have access to our new Personal Development Hub to support your Learning and Development throughout your career.
If you are looking for somewhere where you can take the reigns on your own career, with opportunities for progression then you are definitely in the right place.
For further information, please call Jordan Tracey on 01382 339 930 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org