We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join our team.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter, with over 35 years of experience and a nationwide network of offices, offering a full range of recruitment services.
As a Recruitment Resourcer apprentice you will –
- Ensure maximum time efficiency in the application process.
- To assist in the delivery of the recruitment targets for the division.
- Network and advertise to potential clients.
- Grow the candidate headcount, which will in turn grow the profitability of the branch.
A typical day as a recruitment resourcer will include –
- Sourcing applicants, utilising various medium such as the internet, job boards and referrals.
- Organise initial interviews and registrations with all new applicants to determine their suitability for the role that they have applied for and any other available roles.
- Conduct searches of the company database for any candidates, past or present that could be suitable for current roles.
- Assist the Recruitment Consultant with managing bookings, as required.
- Manage the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the Recruitment Consultant is kept up to date with the progress of candidate applications
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and recorded on the candidate’s file.
- Keep all job sites updated with detailed relevant adverts.
- Obtain documentation including references on all applicants.
This position is to work, Monday – Friday, 08:00am – 16:30pm.
Person Specification –
We are looking for someone with fantastic communication skills, a good telephone manner and knowledge of Microsoft programmes who can show resilience as this job can be intense at times, you will have a good sense of humour and can work well with others.
Desired qualifications –
- 5 GCSE’s A-C / 9-4.
You will complete this apprenticeship through a recognised apprenticeship provider.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online, or by emailing an up-to-date CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org