We have an exciting opportunity become available at Driver Hire Milton Keynes as we’re in need of a Recruitment Consultant on a full time basis!
As part of a nationwide franchise which consists of over 100 offices specializing in the Transport and Logistics sector, we’re a recruitment and training provider providing clients with temporary and permanent staff across the MK post code.
With this being a very important position for us to fill, we are looking for an individual with traits and attributes to take our business to the next level!
Things such as:
- Hard working.
- Reliability/punctuality is a must!
- Eagerness to succeed in their position.
This role will predominantly include managing, servicing and developing existing client accounts as well as aiming to generate new business into the company. Some clients of which we will already have long term relationships with, other requirements will involve working on prospect customers with the intention of establishing new trading relationships.
• Recruiting Candidates for various positions.
• Handling incoming calls and making outgoing calls to clients and candidates.
• Interviewing and registering candidates.
• Making targeted sales calls.
• Attending client meetings both via internet video calling and on site.
• Be present on client sites to ensure all candidates are settled.
• Placing adverts for temporary, permanent & contract positions.
• Replying to emails and handling queries.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times.
This position is ideal for any candidate that has previous experience in any of the following areas:
• Account Management
• Business Development
All applicants will need to have some previous experience within one of the above sectors to apply for this role but further training will also be provided to develop these skills.
Days of work will be Monday to Friday & hours will vary anytime between 07.00-18.00 every day. As a 24 hour operation, being on call to respond to telephone calls at any time is also required away from general working hours (to be discussed more at interview stage).
• Candidates must be based within a 15 mile radius of Milton Keynes.
• Access to own car at all times whilst working in order to be able to commute to and from client premises.
Any successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a very ambitious and motivated company. We will provide a stable career path and further career progression to the right candidate.
Salary – £20,000 – £25,000 per year (Based on experience) with commission structure in place to further boost your salary.
Location – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
If you’re interested in the position then please apply below.