Recruitment Consultant – Driving – Temporary and Permanent Recruitment
Driver Hire Portsmouth are seeking self-motivated, driven and passionate Recruitment Consultant to join our vibrant team in Hayling Island. Passion, drive and determination is at the heart of what we do.
If you are an experienced Industrial or Driving Recruitment Consultant and enjoy working and developing opportunities and have the passion and drive to develop a territory, we would like to hear from you.
You will be supported by the Commercial Manager who will support and assist you wherever you need it. We work as a strong team and we work hard.
As with any reputable recruitment organisation you will get a great basic salary up to £ plus OTE, pension contributions and paid holiday.
If you have worked within Industrial and/or Driving Recruitment making placements and want to work for an organisation that respects and rewards you contact us today for additional information.
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process from start to finish (360). To develop long-lasting relationships with clients and grasp the full picture of every requirement of the client and each need of the candidate. To plan and carry out all sales, Account Management and sales development activities for a given sales Territory. To be responsible for ensuring customer and candidate satisfaction always.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies for given territory.
- Develop, maintain and service the existing customer base through cross and up selling in given territory.
- Identify sales leads, propose Driver Hire services to new clients and maintain good working relationship with new contacts.
- Develop and execute a plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the customer base.
- Establish a call contact strategy for all customers based on their requirements.
- Always ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and service developments.
- Respond to sales and operational enquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Distribute sales and promotional materials to existing customers as requested.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle customer service enquiries.
- Record in DHOPs clients and memo pad all details of enquiries, visits, comments and complaints.
- Generate and qualify additional sales leads within the PO territory service area.
- Develop and execute a plan to achieve agreed revenue/shift targets.
- Meet and exceed client expectations.
- Always recruit pro-actively.
- Respond to applications and CV’s emailed in a timely manner.
- Use job boards to advertise and search CV’s.
- Contact candidates to qualify and telephone interview.
- Arrange face to face registration of candidates, ensuring compliance.
- Contact clients to speculatively speak to them about potential candidates.
- Meet and exceed candidate service expectations.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Commercial acumen.
- Experience with relevant computer applications –MS Office and Outlook.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales and marketing.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.