Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are looking to expand their team by means of recruiting a 360 consultant on a permanent basis.
As part of a nationwide franchise, we are a recruitment and training partner providing several services to companies across the RH post code area.
With this being a very important position for us to fill, we are looking for an individual with specific traits and attributes. Things such as; hard working, down to earth, polite, punctual and enthusiastic go a long way in our books!
This role will predominantly involve the management, servicing and development of higher value contracts, some of which we will already have long term relationships with, others will need to be sourced and converted.
• General data entry (inputting candidate and client details into a computer system) & working with basic excel spreadsheets
• Handling incoming calls and making outgoing calls
• Interviewing and registering candidates
• Making targeted sales calls
• Attending client meetings both via internet video calling and on site
• Be present on client sites to ensure all candidates are settled
• Placing adverts for temporary, permanent & contract positions
• Replying to emails and handling queries in a timely manner
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
This role is ideal for any candidate that has previous experience in any of the following areas:
• Account Management
• Business Development
All applicants will need to have some previous experience within one of the above sectors to apply for this role but further training will also be provided to develop these skills.
Days of work will be Monday to Friday & hours will be anytime between 07.00-17.00 every day. As a 24 hour operation, being on call to respond to telephone calls at any time is also required away from general working hours (to be discussed more at interview stage).
• Based within a 15 mile radius of Crawley, West Sussex
• Access to own car at all times whilst working in order to be able to commute to and from client premises (expenses paid).
• Minimum of 1 year recruitment experience or 2 years sales/customer relations
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to join a very ambitious and aspirational company with a clear career path and further career progression. They will be joining an energetic and driven team of Nic (Franchisee), James (Branch Manager), Logan (Recruitment Consultant), Amy (Recruitment Resourcer) & Luke (Recruitment Resourcer) and will be given a fun and vibrant working environment (this will become clearer when you see it!).
Salary – £22,000-£25,000pa depending on experience
Location – Crawley, West Sussex
If you feel that this role fits what you are looking for and you have the same mind set as us, please give James a call on 01293 661300 to talk through in more detail or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/to send a CV.