Driver Hire Torbay is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable apprentice to join their team and build a career in logistics recruitment. This vacancy offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and progress into a future management role.
This is an excellent role if you are looking to launch your career with the world of recruitment and there is the chance of progression for the right person. Presentation, communication and professionalism are key for this role. Duties will vary but will include;
- Resourcing for vacancies on various job portals, working with consultants on recruitment briefs
- Maintaining internal databases with all information including candidate details
- Contacting and interviewing potential candidates
- Booking in candidates for registration each day and sending registration emails and invoices
- Invoicing clients for placements made
- Assigning vacancies to clients on internal databases
- Writing up and advertising job vacancies
- Chasing urgent references for temporary workers
Strong possibility of employment/progression options on successful completion of Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Part of qualification requires Off the Job training as part of qualification requirements. As well as regular remote training (zoom/teams) and regular site visits, there will be the opportunity, if necessary, for further support available from our training centre (one full day per month allocated to Business learners if required). Our training centre is based at Marsh Mills, Plymouth.
- Ability to communicate well with others both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to work to deadlines in a calm, professional manner
- Good time management skills and able to prioritise where required
- Customer focused, friendly and outgoing
- Proactive and courteous at all times
- A genuine interest in own development and progression
- A good team player and happy to work with others but able to use own initiative where needed
- Reliable and dependable with excellent time keeping
- GCSE maths/English 9 – 4 (A* – C) grades, or equivalent
- Good/recognised ICT qualification