An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Driver Hire Reading, an award winning Recruitment Company based in Reading. Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and driver training.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant/Admin Assistant who will benefit from the experience of working in a busy office environment and being part of a team of 4. In order to thrive in this position you must be a friendly, hard-working administrative assistant who will also assist in the recruitment and processing of workers with our clients in the industry. This is an exciting opportunity for any budding recruiter/admin assistant who is meticulously organised and has the drive, ambition and wherewithal to cut it in the often manic world of recruitment. So, if you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role, then this varied position is definitely for you.
- Candidate registration & operational system updates.
- Processing timesheets, and completing payroll.
- Credit Control (chasing outstanding invoices, etc.).
- General administrative duties including branch housekeeping, responding and resolving administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine inquiries received from internal and external parties.
- Fulfilling client booking requests, by sourcing and briefing candidates.
- Social media updates.
- Contributing to the development of Driver Hire, by suggesting new ideas to help increase business.
- Learning, understanding and utilising all relevant systems efficiently and effectively.
- Once fully trained, to participate in an on-call telephone out of hours service (once every three weeks)
- Providing back up support throughout the office in any other relevant duties as requested from time to time
Monday to Friday, 10am to 5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week