Recruitment Consultant – Accrington
- Full Time Role
- Working between 0830 – 1700 as a rule
- Working in Accrington town center
- Generous turnover related Bonus schemes
- B2b sales
Recruitment Consultant Required to work in our Accrington office working in one of the most successful, extremely busy temporary recruiters in the local area.
For this role you do not necessarily need experience in Recruitment, although ideally you will have a customer service background and will be good at adapting to all situations. Experience within Transport / Logistics would be an advantage but is not essential.
Duties will include all aspects of recruitment consultant role:
- Making sales calls from Cold calling to dealing with current accounts.
- Putting together quotes that are in line with our current business model.
- Placing advertisements on our website as well as various job boards.
- Interviewing for specific roles and understanding who / how each person fits into our requirements
- Speaking to customers, dealing with problems that can sometime arise
- Speaking to our staff dealing with people in the correct mannor
- Using Social Media to help recruit and develop business.
Taking part in an oncall rota – that you will mean youwill be taking calls out of office hours as needed when you are on your week oncall
This is an exciting opportunity with uncapped bonus’s.
Apply by CV only
About Driver Hire Blackburn:
Locally Driver Hire Blackburn is one of the largest suppliers of Drivers in the local area, we have over 30 years combined experience of Transport / Recruitment in the area.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Blackburn can provide regular, ongoing work around Blackburn and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.