When a company needs to make an important delivery they call Driver Hire to get the staff they need. They could require a driver for tomorrow or next week, either way it’s our job to accommodate them. On the front lines of this operation are our recruitment consultants, they manage bookings with friendly and confident composure for both our clients and candidates.
We at Driver Hire Oxford are looking for a new Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving family business. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to grow alongside the business, which has flourished in St Clements Oxford for over 26 years.
- Title: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Hours: 0800 – 1700, Monday to Friday
- Type: Full time, permanent
The ideal candidate is a friendly, confident individual that can hold a professional conversation with people of all walks of life and represent our family business. In this fast paced and dynamic industry, the ability to stay calm, think logically and adapt quickly is essential. As details are essential in this business, attention to detail is imperative. Some experience in the transport and logistics sector would be an advantage but not necessary, all age groups considered.
- Keeping our operations system up to date with accurate information.
- Answering incoming calls from customers and staff. Handling queries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Sourcing drivers for our clients’ requirements.
- Ensuring compliance is up to date.
- Escalating issues to management and progressing jobs to completion.
- Reviewing CVs, conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates for work.
- Answering our ‘on call’ phone some evenings (on a rota basis).
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary £24,000 per annum, (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Performance based incentives.
- Full back office support system.
- Learning and development from the best and most experienced in the logistics industry.
If you have a penchant for people; if you are a logical thinker and clear communicator, apply for this fantastic opportunity today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call Maj or Lorraine in the office to discuss this amazing opportunity – 01865 798 998