Want to build a career within a fast paced environment where you can open up further opportunities for yourself working for a fun & friendly recruitment company that offers variety?
At Driver Hire Luton we have an exciting opportunity for the right person who is a confident, outgoing, self motivated, target driven individual and can build great rapport with clients and candidates to provide the best service possible. This person will oversee the recruitment process from start to finish as well as win major business once fully trained.
- Create job adverts and post onto our multi job boards
- Carry our CV searches to source and attract quality drivers
- Screen and interview suitable candidates over the phone and face to face.
- Various admin (carry out licence checks, register candidates on our database, make sure we are compliant
- Answer telephone queries from clients and candidates as well as respond to emails
- Allocate drivers to bookings who will suitable to work for our clients and spec drivers to our clients to maximise number of shifts
- Marketing such as update social media and send out mailers
- Once fully trained to participate on our on-call telephone service to deal with out of hours calls from clients and candidates
The successful candidate will need:
- At least 1 years experience in a Recruitment/Customer Services/Sales background
- To have a friendly outgoing personality with a good sense of humour
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Resilience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude
- To be focused
- Willingness to learn
- Can do attitude
- To meet deadlines and exceed targets
- To be computer literate (Using our database and Microsoft Office)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 0800 – 17:00
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped bonus structure
Why work for Driver Hire?
In 30+ years Driver Hire has become the UK’s largest specialist supplier of transport and logistics staff. It is also one of the most successful and respected franchise brands in the UK, a regular finalist and five-times winner of a bfa HSBC ‘Franchisor of the Year’ award.
In a recent survey over 94% of people have said they are proud to work for Driver Hire. We are looking for someone who is hardworking and committed to becoming an integral part of our business and building their career in recruitment
We are looking for someone who is hardworking and committed to becoming an integral part of our business and build their career in recruitment.
Recruitment/Sales/Recruitment Consultant/360 Recruitment Consultant/ Sales Consultant/Transport/Logistics/Resourcer