Are you an individual who is passionate about people with a love for driving and logistics?
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Driver Hire Croydon and Sutton team. We are a franchise of Driver Hire Nationwide and yet a small family business.
Desirable previous experience includes:
- Customer service
- IT Skills with data bases in particular
- Problem solving
- Working at pace
- Team player
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality candidates (driving & non-driving), whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Daily you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve supporting the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- resourcing, recruiting and registering candidates
- ‘speccing’ out candidates to customers
- ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct & compliant
- providing an out of hours on-call service (telephone) when required. Rota is shared across the team
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team. You will be working closely with the Franchisee & Branch Manager.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through recruitment of quality candidates and new sales
- Aptitude for ‘thinking on your feet & out the box’
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Friendly disposition & can-do attitude
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and won BFA HSBC Franchisor of the Year in 2019.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.