This is an exciting opportunity for an Recruitment Consultant Apprentice to join our busy, highly valued Hemel Hempstead & Watford Branch, providing invaluable support to the team.
The company: Driver Hire
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter, with over 35 years of experience and a nationwide network of offices, offering a full range of recruitment services – temporary and permanent positions, driving work and logistics jobs.
Driver Hire are the leading logistics recruitment specialists in the UK. Temporary and permanent work is available in the car, van, LGV, PSV area, warehouse and transport offices roles. We are a franchised organisation, and Driver Hire High Wycombe & Aylesbury & Hemel Hempstead & Watford operates in the HP / WD postcode area including Hemel Hempstead , Watford , Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Chesham, Amersham, Princess Risborough, Haddenham, Long Crendon and the surrounding Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire area.
100+ branches strong, Driver Hire covers all the UK and benefits from extensive knowledge and experience in the industry. This allows us to offer an extremely high level of quality through a commitment of the best service to customers and applicants alike consistently through the network.
We’re looking for candidates who are career minded, as this role offers development and progression over time. The role of the apprentice is to help the team. This will predominantly be in the form of providing administrative and sales support across a varied portfolio of customers and providing a point of contact for our temporary and full -time staff.
Reporting to franchisee, you will receive intensive coaching from day one, through being involved with high profile accounts and included in key meetings. You will have exposure to many different business scenarios, and you will work closely alongside different members of the Driver Hire team, building relationships at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role of the apprentice will be varied, so you will need to be flexible with the capacity to manage multiple projects whilst sticking to deadlines. Your main responsibilities will include;
· Answering and responding to incoming calls and emails
· Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, including our network of offices, other departments, and our customer base
· Compiling, reviewing, and analysing data to support proposals and presentations.
· Various administrative tasks (such as charge rate and website maintenance, producing customer Management Information, and chasing paperwork)
This is great role for a determined individual, keen to develop and progress within the company. You should be educated to degree level, but previous experience in this sector isn’t necessary, the most important thing we look for an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
· A key part of your success in the Apprentice Trainee role will be your:
· Strong organisational and administrative skills
· Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
· Microsoft Office skills (training will be given)
· Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to multitask
· Excellent communication and relationship management skills
· Time management skills
Why work for driver hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· free parking
· an optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
· regular training courses
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Candidates should have a Full UK Driving License as a preference and be prepared to spend nights away from home as required for training. If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, or if you think you’re a good fit, please get in touch.