Are you looking to join a vibrant and successful team where you can challenge yourself and take the reins on your own career?
Driver Hire Dundee are looking to add a Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to the team to assist with our ambitious growth and development plans.
You will join an experienced and vibrant team who have a wealth of experience to pass on and help you with your development. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your recruitment career with a well-respected brand leader.
The often reactive nature of our business means that this role is varied, with no two days being the same. You will be required to be proactive in creating a recruitment strategy no matter what is going on in the branch, involving:
- Composing job adverts for publishing on approved job boards
- Sourcing CV’s from online databases
- Utilising and administering our in house recruitment database
- Conducting telephone interviews and leading registration appointments
- Completing general administration in the office as required to support the consultants
- Website and social media
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and candidates
- Strong IT literacy
- Good organisational skills
Experience of recruitment or sales would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn, a positive attitude and a bubbly, contagious personality.
We pride ourselves on being a close team who truly live the Driver Hire motto of fun at work. This is an entry level role in to the world of recruitment and may suit someone recently leaving college or university looking to gain more of an insight in to recruitment, industry, business and logistics. Driver Hire offer training and development through a variety of methods; on the job, our bespoke DH Academy, residential Foundation weeks and virtual sessions.
This is an office based role, with no working from home option.
The successful applicant requires a full, UK driving licence.
Please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter. All successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days.