RECEPTIONISTS – TEMPORARY until 31/10/21
Our client is currently looking for Receptionists to join their Hotels team.
- Demonstrate an excellent customer-focused approach to work.
- To deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner whether in person, telephone or email, answering customer queries with confidence and in a friendly manner, ensuring high levels of service are provided to exceed customer expectations.
- To update the Reception diary during and at the end of shift detailing all important activities carried out.
- To understand all hotel facilities and services in order to be able to provide the information to guests.
- Promote a positive perception of the company at all times both internally & externally by maintaining a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour.
- To administer all reservations including, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Resolve guest issues or complaints in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and quality service.
- Allocate bedrooms to expected arrivals after checking guest preferences/ special request information.
- Follow cash and key handling procedures in accordance with company policies ensuring that no discrepancies arise.
- Operate Rezlynx/ Guestline software to check-in and out guests, create wake-up call reminders, create guest profiles, process deposit payments etc.
- To keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing and use suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue per room sold.
- To fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Proactively seek out sales leads and pass them to Group Hotel Sales Team.
- Minimise risk for all in-house credit accounts by taking pre-authorisations.
You will need:
- Have a natural and friendly personality where you genuinely care about our guests and the service they receive.
- To go above and beyond what guests expect to make their stay a special and memorable one.
- Show the same level of care for the team, as guests – It’s about supporting one another to be the best you can and to do the best job everyone can.
- Previous experience working in the role of a receptionist is preferred.
- Experience working with Guestline/ Rezlynx Software is advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
Rate of pay: £8.91
Job Type: Temporary. Full and Part-time roles available