Our client is currently looking for a field-based Pump Engineer to cover North London, and the surrounding areas. For this position, they are ideally seeking a candidate who has worked within a similar position before and who has previous experience of attending sites to install and fix pumps.
The company supply pumps for many different industries and projects all over the UK. These include Agriculture, Building Services, Sewerage, and Swimming Pool industries to name but a few.
The purpose of this role is to carry out maintenance and servicing work on pumps of all different sorts. Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out repairs, inspections, and services on pumps and controls of varying sizes and at varying locations
- Order parts as required from the depot
- Keeping the company van stocked as required
- Liaising regularly with team members in the office in order to coordinate site visits as required
The following skills and attributes are required:
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask
- Brilliant communication skills
- Able to work within and adhere to H&S regulations
- Ideally have CSCS and confined spaces certifications
- Some experience within a similar environment would be preferred
- Electrical competence is a must
- Good working knowledge of various pumps and controls
- A self-starter who is happy to manage one’s own workload
A competitive salary is offered along with a works van, laptop, and phone. A benefits package is also offered.
The work is remote, we are looking for candidates from the following locations;
Bishops Stortford / Chelmsford / North London Area.