An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bus Driver to work for a client based very close to Leeds Bradford Airport. Bus Drivers will safely and professionally transfer customers between the car park and airport terminal as well as managing reception and the customer check in process. The client is looking for high quality applicants for an immediate start. There is a good possibility of temporary to permanent employment for excellent candidates.
The Roles Involves: (A more detailed job specification is available).
- Transporting passengers between the car park and airport terminal.
- Assisting customers with the loading of luggage onto the PSV vehicle.
- Ensuring the PSV vehicle is cleaned and presentable for service.
- Moving customers car from arrivals to secure parking area and return.
- Greeting customers, checking in of customers, completion of all Valet documentation.
- Maintain high standards of presentation and behaviour that will always represent the company in the best possible manner
- Dealing with customers face to face and by telephone and giving high standards of customer service when dealing with customer queries and concerns.
- PSV License & CPC Card
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Excellent Team Player
- Customer Focused
- Excellent spoken English
- Various shifts available (daytime/night time/weekdays) – allows either Full Time or Part Time working.
- Hourly rates from £12.89 per hour (Mon-Fri days) to £17.57 (Mon-Fri evenings & nights) per hour.
- Minimum 8 hour shift.
- Possible Temp to Perm for the right candidate.
- Rates quoted are PAYE Advanced (Holiday Pay Included). PAYE Holidays Accrued is also available & the choice is yours.
Please apply online or call Tim or Amy on 0113 2299400 for more information.