Project Manager £40,000 – £45,000 a year – Full-time, Contract, Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
Our client in Abingdon is looking for a full-time experienced A61 Appointed Person for a commercial project predominantly working on the HS2 project although you may be required to work any where in the UK
- HSEQ and Innovation
- RAMS creation and training inclusive of Permit to Work, Lift Plans; Risk Assessment and Method Statement Generation
- Carry out site surveys – generation and training
- Training; development and leadership of the crews on site
- Quality care in line with our clients and customers expectations
- HESQ management, job file creation and upkeep
- Sales & Operational planning – forecasting and target management
- Business operating costs and operational overhead management
- Damage and loss management
- Raw material and loss management
- Liaise with clients in all aspects of site requirements, sales activities and account management
- Ensure the Company complies with all health and safety regulations
Skills and Experience
- To be successful in this role you will need to be an A61 Appointed Person in Lifting Operations, (CSCS, lifting and slinging) have a SSSTS qualification and a full driving licence
- You will need fantastic communication skills, a presentable image and to be motivated and be able to work alone or in a team
- Experience of leading teams and confidence in the ability to lead, influence and communicate with other to deliver targets
- Strong planning & organizational skills to deliver operational excellence & efficiency
- Problem solving outlook
- Previous experience in Project Management within the relevant industry
- Experience of Lean principles and Lean practitioner training are desirable
- Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance
What you will get in return:
Described by employees as a great place to work, the business prides itself on its open door policy and family atmosphere.
It credits employees as the key to its ongoing success and invests heavily in training, development and welfare.
In addition to competitive remuneration, the company operates a competitive holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
Annual leave is 23 + bank holidays rising to 25 + bank holidays after 3 years length of service. Employer Pension contribution of 6% and 4 x basic salary life insurance.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
To apply via email please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org