dh Construction have an excellent opportunity for an estimator to secure a permanent position for our client based in Crawley, West Sussex.
- Price tenders to win new business & projects
- Advise Directors of potential new business & work together to secure
- Attend pre & post tender meetings and obtain feedback of both successful and unsuccessful tenders
- Produce high quality tender documents and complete in a timely manner, ensuring any delays are reported to the directors
- Obtain quotations and prices on materials from manufacturers and distributors
- Complete Quantity Take Off’s & Prepare Bill of Quantities
- To be involved in the handover process from estimating to contracting & provide valid input
- Develop & maintain long lasting, strong relationships with clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role
- To have experience working with glazing & dry-lining products
- Able to work with a computerisedestimating system
- Excellent organisational skills & production of important documents in a timely manner
- Prioritisation skills to be able toadhere tostrict deadlines
- To be able to work with both and understand tender documentation & quotations in both paper and electronic formats
- Communicate confidently and effectively with all involved in the supply chain from pre-construction team, directors, clients and consultants both verbally and in writing
- Sufficient academic and construction qualifications and enhanced knowledge of construction in both new and refurbished work
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience*PermanentImmediate start
To apply for this position, please call James on 01293 661300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*This role will be on a consultant basis & will require the successful applicant to have sufficient insurances and requirements to be able to invoice the client directly once terms are agreed.