We are currently looking for several Production Operatives to join our client on a full time, permanent contract.
Working time will be Monday to Friday 3pm – 11pm
£10.63 Per hour
In this role you will be responsible for the production of the products for the company, making sure that each product is made to the highest quality and all health and safety standards are being followed.
Production Operative main duties:
- Work in different sections of the production process such as window profile hanging, cutting, reinforcing, welding and cleaning.
- Using hand tools and power tools to bead and glaze.
- Manual handling and heaving lifting.
- Any other duties that may be required by the business.
Production Operative preferred skills and experience:
- Ideally have experience within a production environment
- Able to life heavy loads
- Effectively work within a busy environment
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Handheld tools experience would be advantageous
For all the above you will be rewarded with an annual take home of £18,740; You will also get shift allowance on top of this plus additional company benefits.
If you think this could be the job for you, please apply now or email your cv to email@example.com