Salary: £30,000 – £35,000pa DOE
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Shift: Late shift, Monday to Friday. 15:00 – 23:00
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
Founded in 1964, the company has 50 years of experience in the industry. During this time it has combined technical knowledge with innovative design to provide reliable products and added value to their clients’ brands. From the early 1960s to the present day, they have grown and developed from a small manufacturer in the North West to market leaders in the UK.
To plan and manage the operation and deliver the best performance in accordance with business objectives. Ensure the Production Plan is achieved across all lines. To delegate tasks to your staff, set targets and goals to keep your team on track to meet company KPIs/targets, and review performance to ensure growth.
- Must have a strong understanding of the end-to-end manufacturing process.
- Has knowledge and understanding of national Safety and Environmental legislation and company policy, systems, and practice relevant to the factory and the legal responsibility placed upon individuals.
- A background in Quality assurance and quality control points on packing technologies.
- Strong servant leader, with significant demonstrable experience of achieving sustained success in developing people and teams, within a manufacturing environment.
- Has successfully led improvement projects and managed the change and transition process with teams of people.
- Strong continuous improvement knowledge.
- Considerable ability to drive a strong safety culture.
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of financial concepts.
- Ability to deal with ever-changing fast-paced environment, making quick sound decisions, prioritising and driving changes to the operation in real time