Plant Hire Driver Class 2
- Days 07:30am start
- 16:00pm Finish
About the Role
Driver Hire Birmingham South are looking for an experienced Plant Hire Class 2 driver to work with a well established client who has 130 branches around the country and work hard to deliver the highest standards.
• Complete safe delivery, collection and distribution of hire equipment using company vehicles
• Loading and unloading plant equipment
• Carry out appropriate equipment and vehicle checks on a routine basis
• Ensuring goods are safely secured
• Comply with both HGV tacho driving rules and regulations as well as company guidelines
- UK Cat C licence with digital tacho card and full DCPC
- No more than 6 points for minor offences, No DR or DD convictions
- An understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Certificate in plant operations
- Digital Tachograph Card
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Birmingham South is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Birmingham South and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2021), 96% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aden on 07773 099257
Alternatively click “Apply”