Permanent HGV Class 2 Driver. LGV Cat C. Near to Woking. Over £30,000
Driver Hire is seeking a Cat C Driver. HGV Class 2. For a company near Woking that supplies scaffolding. Our client supplies bulk scaffolding to construction sites, not individual properties. You would be collecting and delivering equipment, not involved in the actual erection of scaffolding.
Much of the scaffolding equipment is loaded and offloaded by forklift or crane. But it is a physical role as you also have to hand ball at times.
Good salary of over £30,000 and only 5 days per week.
The client would also consider allowing the successful driver to be self employed at a rate of £16.25 per hour.
*** Benefits ***
- £16.25 per hour after a short temp to perm period
- Monday to Friday
- Typically 7am to 5pm
- 28 days paid holiday
*** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 / Cat C Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Interact with other staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Collect and Deliver scaffolding to building sites around the South East and into London
- Some hand balling will be necessary for the job
- Ensure your load is always securely strapped down
- Adhere to all Drivers’ Hours and Working Time regulations
*** Requirements of the HGV Class 2 / Cat C Driver ***
- Cat C licence
- 12 months’ experience
- Current CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
*** To Apply ***
- Call Richard, Chris or Phill on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to email@example.com
- Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on helping our candidates find the right job for them. Call today to enquire about this or one of our other Class 1, Class 2, 7.5t or Cat C1 jobs.