HGV 1 Drivers – CV4
- Monday – Friday
- Days and Afternoons are available
- Days – 05:30 hrs to 14:00hrs
- Afternoons – 14:00hrs to 22:00hrs
About the Role
Driver Hire are proud to partner with a UK and global logistics company that specialises within the automotive industry. Due to their continued growth, we are looking to recruit several permanent Class 1 drivers to join them and work out of there CV4 location.
- Delivery and collection of Automotive parts between depots and manufacturing plants.
- Tip and reload
- No Handball
- Monday to Friday
- Guaranteed 8hours per day
- 5 years checkable work history
- UK Cat CE licence with digital tacho card and full DCPC
- No more than 6 points for minor offences, No DR or DD convictions
- An understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Digital Tachograph Card
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Birmingham South is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Birmingham South and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2021), 96% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please call Aden on 07773 099257 or email email@example.com
Alternatively click “Apply”