Our prestigious client is looking for a friendly, flexible and reliable person, to work at their Lincolnshire Depot to fill a full-time job vacancy.
This is a great opportunity to gain permanent employment with a really successful and progressive company who offer both local services and coach tours to a discerning customer base.
To help this company deliver the high level of service that their customers expect, they currently have an opening for two PCV mechanics to keep their fleet of modern coaches in top condition.
As well as working for a great company, the successful candidates will enjoy a really good reward package and an excellent working environment. There will also be opportunities for further training to help enhance your career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full service, repair and maintenance of PCV vehicles and coaches.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles.
- PCV pre-MOT preparation and inspections.
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard.
- Responsible for some on-call cover.
- Duties may be modified from time to time to suit the needs of the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- The successful candidate MUST hold an industry recognised qualification.
- Knowledge of current DVSA legislation would be an advantage although not essential.
- A history of working with PCV’s would be an advantage.
- Hold a PCV or HGV driving licence or be willing to gain one
- Must be a team player and possess good communication skills.
- Relocation support available.
- Working pattern Monday to Friday and every other Saturday.
- Holiday entitlement 28 days paid holidays to include Bank and Public holiday entitlement.
- Continual training and development.
- PPE and specialist equipment provided.
- Free Bus Pass for employee and a family member to travel on their local public bus services.
- Employee discounts for coach holidays and day excursions.Please note that this is a permanent position and we are loooking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01472 357171