Hours: 22.5 hours per week Monday – Friday – 6.30am- 08.30am & 6pm – 8.30pm (excluding public & bank holidays). These may be subject to alteration and worked flexibly in order to sustain operational efficiency.
Salary: Up to £20,000 p.a.
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells
Benefits: 25 days holiday p.a.
Job Purpose: To carry out driving duties for a residential management group in an efficient, effective and legal manner providing a reliable bus service that transfers passengers safely around a busy town.
1. Work to a schedule of driving duties to include early starts and late finishing ensuring the safe transportation of passengers to/from various destinations.
2. Carry out a daily check of the designated vehicle and its equipment and ensure the vehicle is clean and presentable and to the company’s required standard.
3. Report immediately any faulty equipment or vehicle faults as in accordance with company policies and procedures.
4. Work in a helpful, caring, confidential manner and assist passengers as and when required.
5. Refer passenger complaints and anomalies about the service to your immediate line supervisor.
6. Undertake appropriate training in order to assist the Company in achieving its aim of being a centre of excellence for passenger transport.
7. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature or level of responsibility which may be allocated from time to time
Driver Requirements –
- Minimum driving age of 18
- To be considered for the positions, you must have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of TWO years (subject to meeting certain criteria) with a current valid category D. (PCV entitlement).
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Flexible approach to duties
This position is available immediately – for more information please apply online or call and speak with us on 01732 770005.