Payroll / Recruitment Administrator – Part Time
Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow are recruiting a part time Payroll / Recruitment Administrator based at our office in Witham. This is an immediate start (Monday to Wednesday).
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in a similar role.
Duties will include:
- Collating all candidate timesheets
- Inputting timesheets onto bespoke computerised system
- Obtaining Purchase Order Numbers where necessary
- Creating invoices and issuing to clients
- Generating payslips and issuing to candidates
- Managing Pensions and correspondence
- Resolving any invoice / pay queries
- Following up on Credit Control issues
- Assisting the recruitment team with administrative duties
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise own workload and meet strict deadlines
- Experience using Bright Pay (desirable)
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels with clear communication
- Strong computer skills in particular Microsoft office
- Approachable with a personable nature and strong customer service
Hours will be Monday to Wednesday 8am to 5pm with a 45-minute lunch break.
Salary based on experience – 15 days holiday.
** Unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to contact each person. If you are successful you will be contacted within 5 working days.