Driver Hire Inverness are seeking several Xmas Parcel Delivery Drivers for peak work over the busy season. This work will be based in Inverness and cover Inverness and the surrounding areas.
The work will start at the end of November through till the first week in January.
Vetting can take up to 3 weeks so applying asap is essential.
CONSISTANT VAN WORK AVAILABLE UNTIL PEAK
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Home delivery
- Average of 80 deliveries/collections per day
- Upkeep of the company van
- Using a hand held computer, scanning the parcels and getting signatures from the customers
- Face to face contact with customers
- Physically fit.
- Have a good attitude and be willing to be flexible with duties and working times when required.
- Have a good grasp of the English Language both written and spoken
All drivers must hold a valid drivers licence with a maximum of 6 points with no DR offences within the past 6 years.
Due to the nature of the role, the company requires an in depth security clearance check (we are unable to accept applications from anyone who has a criminal record for sexual offences, violence or theft/ fraud) and 5 years worth of address history.
If you think any of our work may suit you or anyone you know please give Driver Hire a call on 01463 22 66 66 or email Inverness@driverhire.co.uk