Pallet network Division Transport Manager
- Job ref: 106/00158
- Type: Permanent, Placement
- Location: Birmingham
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 29 September 2021
Driverhire Birmingham Central: is currently recruiting for a Transport Manager.
This is a permanent position to a successful candidate, they would need to have experience in Transport,
with a good understanding of HGV vehicles, working/Driving hours & POA (Periods of Availability).
- Good people skills and experience in managing a small team.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in managing costs and maximising profitability.
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable.
The Person will be responsible for the following basic duties.
- Day to Day management of the department.
- Managing sickness and holiday cover for all staff relating to the department including drivers and office staff.
- Maximising vehicle utilisation.
- Completing in house KPIs for the department as well as managing Pallet Network KPIs on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring customers are given the best service possible while ensuring profitability is maximised.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information please submit your application
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Birmingham
Welcome to Driver Hire Birmingham. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office