Office Administrator – Pershore Area
A well-established firm operating from offices just outside of Pershore is looking for a new team member to assist the managers in the day-to-day administration of their growing business. The job is open to an apprenticeship qualification for interested parties. Experience in administration is preferred, but on the job training can be given to the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Calm under pressure – the work in general is fine, but sometimes things don’t go according to plan
- Be IT literate, and confident in the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as being able to get to grips with stock control and invoicing software.
- Have a pleasant manner and have a willingness to get involved with all aspects of the business, be it office admin, stock taking, organising work teams, or any other aspect of this multi-faceted business
- A conscientious self-starter able to work under his/her own initiative
- Disciplined, in ensuring work is consistent and always to a high standard
- Able to demonstrate appropriate computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Organised, and able to file and schedule work consistently
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills
- A person with great telephone manner and good interpersonal skills, comfortable with working with and respecting colleagues and those representing other businesses at all levels
- Have their own transport – the offices are a little out of town
- Have a great sense of humour – we want someone who will enjoy their work and contribute to a pleasant working environment.
Pay rate will be in the region of £9.00-£10.00 an hour for work Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00.
Hopefully, the right candidate is out there. If you are that person please call us on 01905 617 000 and ask for Andrew or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org