Due to continued growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic van driver to work with our client based in Bridgwater on a temporary basis up to 40 hours per week with opportunities for extra hours. This is a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start available for the right candidate with the potential for the role to become permanent with the client at a later stage.
Our client is a leading supplier of catering / cleaning equipment delivering to care homes & catering outlets throughout the South West & South Wales on set routes.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Carrying out multi drop deliveries and completion of all related paperwork (Up to 20 drops per route)
- Keeping the vehicle clean & tidy along with carrying out daily vehicle checks (reporting of any defects)
As a competent Cat B / Van driver, you will have:
- A valid UK Cat B licence
- No more than 3 points on your licence for minor offences such as speeding
- Experience in carrying out multi drop deliveries
- Be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
Pay & Hours of Work:
- Pay rates start from £9.00 per hour (PAYE)
- Start times from 06.00 hrs, Monday to Friday
- Wages paid weekly
- Holiday pay accrued from first shift
This role has an immediate start.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com