Are you an experienced night work?
Do you have experience working as a delivery driver?
Are you flexible to work Saturdays?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Multidrop Van Driver for our client based in the Epping area.
Driving a long wheelbase van on a night shift, you will be required to deliver milk and other fresh produce to commercial and residential businesses across London and Essex. Although drops can vary, you will be expected to complete 100 – 120 deliveries per shift.
Due to the number of drops required and the route area, we are interested in hearing from candidates who can offer experience with heavy multidrop (i.e., DPD, Yodel, Hermes) and off knowledge of the London and Essex area.
Due to some heavy lifting required in the position the ideal candidate will also be physically fit to complete the manual handling elements of the role.
- Valid UK driving licence with a maximum of 3 points
- Experience as a night worker
- Experience in completing around 100 deliveries per shift
- Having a can do attitude
- Offer the ability to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction
- Pass a Basic Disclosure and barring Service (DBS) check
- Being proactive and a team player
- 20 days holiday, plus BH (you maybe required to work a BH, if so you will receive a day in lieu)
- Full training provided
Monday to Saturday; any 5 days out of 6, therefore you will need to be flexible to work Saturdays
Usual finish between 7am and 8am
£26,000 per annum
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.