Are you looking for night work?
Are you available immediately?
Looking for something that’s physically demanding?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to hear from you!
Our client based in Bishops Stortford seeks a night delivery driver to start as soon as possible to assist with delivering essential goods to customers in a set area.
This role is on a temporary basis to meet with high demands.
Delivering over 200 products per shift, our client offers a ‘doorstep delivery by 7am’ service, therefore we are interested in hard working candidates with experience in both delivery driving and night driving.
What you can expect per shift:
- Delivering to 200+ households each night within a defined area (between Cambridge, Rayne, Stevenage and Theydon Bois)
- A physically demanding role – lots of walking involved!
- Driving a 3.5 tonne and Electric Street Scooter Milk Float
What challenges you can be faced with:
- Working alone and within a team
- Learning routes and delivering to completing multiple 7am
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Assisting other depots as and when required
The ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Aged a minimum of 21 for insurance purposes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be comfortable working alone
- Able to work nights
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role
What is offered:
- 6 nights per week, 48 hours/Finish
- Sunday – Friday
- Full training/induction provided
Start time is usually between 10:30pm and 11pm.
Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day.
Hourly rate will be £9.50 per hour.