- Full UK Cat B Driving Licence (more than 1 year)
- No more than 6 licence penalty points (for minor offences)
- Ability to load and unload your vehicle yourself but there is no heavy lifting.
- Punctual, reliable and hard working mentality
- Ability to deliver good customer service.
- Smart work appearance and friendly outlook.
- Experience of referenceable multi drop work in the past.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics industry recruiter with over 100 offices, and job opportunities nationwide.
Each year we find work for thousands of drivers and other staff, in temporary and permanent jobs, driving all classes of vehicle and in a wide range of managerial and other logistics roles.
With over 35 years of industry experience, we can help you find your next full-time or part-time position with organisations across the whole country.
In 2022, with over 1,062 candidate responses, 95% said they were proud to work for Driver Hire. We think this is reflected in high standards of customer satisfaction, with 98% rating our service as Good or Excellent over the past nine years.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the listing and Amy or Ryan will give you a call.