Pershore – Multi Media Manager/Administrator – Immediate Start
A well established distribution company is seeking a technically minded, multi-media savvy manager to develop the company’s multi-media strategy and presence. Industry experience preferred, but applications from those seeking an apprenticeship (Leading to a high level qualification will be considered).
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of the key electronic media and communications platforms including facebook, twitter, and instagram
- Be capable of updating and keeping current the company’s web pages using web design software but also with a working knowledge of HTML (and as a bonus) Java).
- Have an eye for detail and page design
- Be highly literate and capable of producing accurate and appealing copy
- Have an awareness of GDPR and other legislation covering representation and advertising and the holding of data
- Be capable of developing an e-commerce platform from scratch
- Have a knowledge of online forms and their integration with ordering and invoicing systems.
Initial wage for a 40 hour week will be between £400 and £480 a week depending on aptitude and experience, with staged pay rises and performance related bonuses throughout the year.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with covering letter or telephone 01905 617 000.