This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading pharmaceutical distributors in the UK and as a permanent member of their team, you would be eligible for their excellent employee benefits which include permanent salary paid monthly, 28 days holiday, competitive pension scheme, overtime.
We are seeking a highly experienced multi drop van delivery driver (licence category B) to join our client’s operation in October. This role may lead to a permanent position after a successful trial period of 12 weeks and due to the busy nature of the role, applicants MUST HAVE previous multi drop experience to be considered. You will also need to complete a driving assessment with the client before starting this position.
With a great can-do attitude, you will join our client’s busy team to carry out deliveries of around 20-40 drops per day to a mix of private companies and homes. Hand-balling of light packages is required . You will be respectful of others, keep your vehicle clean and tidy, and on successful completion of a trial period, go on to join this great company on a permanent basis.
- Full UK licence (category B) with no more than 6 points
- MUST HAVE Multi drop experience
- Willing to work long days
- Able to load/unload and lift light packages
- Punctual and presentable
- Minimum 2 years van driving experience (optional)
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are Monday to Friday, 06:00 am – 17:00 pm and Saturdays, 06:00 am to 13:00 pm, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- During your trial period, you will be paid weekly
- Standard hourly rate £9.52 per hour Advance PAYE
- Saturday work is required and will be paid at overtime rate of £11.52
- Overtime paid after 40 hours at £11.52 per hour.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 0208 487 0122.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.