Driver Hire Luton are looking for Van/Cat B/3.5 tonne multi drop delivery drivers for our client who specialisies in temperature sensitive transportation.
As a Multi Drop Driver, you’ll make collections and deliveries to GP surgeries, retail pharmacies, wholesalers and hospitals. You will also be required to make deliveries to patients and on occasion assist them with the rotation and return of stock items, for this we are looking for applicants who can demonstrate excellent levels of customer service whilst delivering consignments on an accurate and timely basis ensuring products stay within the required temperature range.
- Rotational weekly shift pattern Monday to Friday
- Multiple Shifts starts between 04:00am – 07:00am
- Average shift is 10 – 11 hours
- Valid UK driving licence with Category B
- Have minimum 1 years 3.5 tonne/van multi-drop experience due to insurance criteria
- Good communication
- Not mind heavy lifting
- Physically fit
- Polite and presentable
- Have safety boots
- Have a Sat Nav (mobile phone can be used)
- Transcan/ fridge experience highly advantageous
- PAYE £11.00-£12.00 hour inclusive of holiday pay
- Our shifts are a minimum of 8 hours pay guaranteed with weekly pay
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport & logistics recruiter with 35 years experience in the industry with 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and interested for an immediate start then please apply to this job with an updated CV or email us directly to email@example.com or call 01582320461
Van / 3.5 tonne / Cat B / Multi Drop / Heavy Lifting / Deliveries / White Goods / Flooring / Category B / Refrigeration / Temperature transportation