Driver Hire Southampton is currently recruiting for a number of multi-drop drivers!
We are currently recruiting for multi drop van drivers for a new job opportunity based in Southampton. If you would like an opportunity to get stuck into work for the Christmas season then please apply today! If you perform well during your contract, this has the potential of going permanent depending on the client’s requirements.
What we are offering to the driver
- Start time 9am
- Day shifts
- Monday – Friday
- Ongoing work
- Multi-drop parcel deliveries, ranges dependent on route of 50-80 parcels
- Weekly pay
- Multi-drop experience necessary
- No more than 3 points on your licence
- Good understanding of the local area
- Physically fit and health
- Full UK drivers’ licence with over 5 years’ experience
- Must be able to speak very good English plus good written and reading skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients as this is a customer facing role
- Must have own safety boots
Why Driver Hire?
The first Driver Hire office opened in West Yorkshire in 1983, initially supplying temporary drivers to local transport firms. Since then, we’ve grown to become the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter, providing a wide range of drivers and non-driving staff to organisations throughout the UK.
Today, Driver Hire is much more than just a supplier of last minute lorry drivers. With over 35 years of experience and a nationwide network of over 100 offices, we offer a full range of recruitment services – temporary and permanent positions, driving work and logistics jobs. So, if you’re looking for work or you’re an organisation looking for staff, you have come to the right place.
In our latest national audit, 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire
To apply or for more information, please contact the team on 02380 678088 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 -17:00) or alternatively email us at email@example.com