Our customer is a professional family-run business employing almost 500 people across an ever-expanding Depot network. Our customer is renowned for delivering quality plant, tools, machinery, accommodation and portable toilet products and services that are second to none.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Repairing and maintaining accommodation and Small Tools both economically and efficiently at depots and on site, ensuring that customer breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner to limit downtime, and machines are serviced in time to ensure hire commitments are met.
- Ensuring all repair work as a result of customer damage is recorded and paperwork is raised in a timely manner to ensure customer is charged appropriately.
- Providing own hand tools and ensuring tools are used correctly, adequately maintained, tested before use, and securely stored.
- Obtaining / requesting from depot stores all parts necessary to carry out repairs and managing Van stock
- Competent in welding tasks on plant and accommodation units. (Accredited training can be given)
- Carrying out cosmetic repairs to plant machinery including panel replacement and touch up painting.
- Competent in Electrical repairs, diagnostics and fault finding on mobile plant including excavators, dumpers and telehandlers.
- Adhere to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality processes to ensure we are compliant at all times
- Experience in a fitter role
- Hydraulics experience
- Electrics experience
- NVQ / CIBT Qualification
- Full clean Driving License
Hours and Pay:
- Monday to Friday,
- 45 hours per week
- £13.50 PAYE per hour,
- This is a temp to perm opportunity
For further information or to apply please click ‘apply now’ and a member of our team will contact you.
Driver Hire are acting on behalf of our client whilst advertising for this role.