Are you a reliable and conscientious person who loves driving and enjoy working on regular routes?
We have the best driving job for you.
Our well-respected client, pride themselves on being at the heart of the community helping vulnerable people to access community services. In order to meet growing demand, they’re seeking additional minibus drivers to join their team.
- 2 shifts per day per week
- 07.oopm – 10:00am 14.30pm – 17.30pm
- Temporary role but may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right person
You will hold a full UK driving licence (Category D) with no more than 6 points, plus;
- Enhanced BBS
- MIDAS (Minibus drivers awareness scheme) certification
- Bedford CTA Badge
- Be passionate about driving! adaptable, flexible, self-motivated and committed
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done – to a very high standard and in-keeping with the company’s values and customer promises
Previous experience as as bus, coach or taxi/private hire drivers or those that have worked in the wider educational, care, transport, logistic or emergency services sectors would be beneficial,
This is a great opportunity to work for a company you will be proud of. They offer staff a number of benefits including:
- Full training
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount
If you have the relevant skills and think you’ll be a great addition to the team, please apply online today. If you have any questions about this role, or about any other driving vacancies, please give a member of our friendly team a call on 01234 639891.