Part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide, Driver Hire Kingston is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs and have been in operation for over 35 years, forever increasing our market share. Our most recent survey showed that 95% of our candidates are proud to work for Driver Hire (responses from 1,062 candidates in December 2022)
Please keep reading if you are looking for your next exciting career move.
Driver Hire Kingston is currently looking for a D1 driver to work for a children’s charity organization providing accessible transport solutions to SEN school children to school and back through the Kingston and Richmond Council area. The role will be based in New Malden. Other branches are available in West London.
This is a full-time position available immediately for the right candidate.
**** Hours, Pay and Benefits ****
- Monday to Friday – Term Time Only
- Split Shift – First Run: 7 am to 10 am, Second Run: 2 pm to 5 pm
- £12.50 PAYE Adv
- Guaranteed minimum 8 hours of pay per day; Weekly pay.
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
**** Responsibilities of the Driver ****
- You will be working with kids, with limited mobility.
- Complete vehicle checks and ensure the health & safety of the people in the minibus – they have their seat belts and are seated.
- Operating a tail lift
- Wheelchair clamping
- PA will be there to support the driver.
The role will suit an ambitious hard-working team player with the following characteristics:
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude and a caring and understanding attitude.
- Ability to work in a safe manner and consider the safety of others.
- Reliable & responsible
- UK driving license CAT D1 (with or without 101 restrictions)
- Enhanced DBS required (we can apply for you if you don`t have one)
**** To Apply ****
- Call Oksana, Priyank, Pinky or Priyesh on 0208 487 0122
- or email your CV to: Kingston@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a nationwide network of over 100 offices. If you want to join the 95% of candidates proud to work for Driver Hire, please apply today or call us for more information at 0208 487 0122.