This isn’t just a driving job, this is a chance to do something that’s really rewarding & makes a big difference to young person’s lives.
Mini bus drivers are required to work from a depot in LS11 to take children with special needs to and from schools and adults to and from day centres. Apart from your excellent driving skills you will be a pleasant, well turned out person who enjoys communicating positively with people of all ages and from different backgrounds. Drivers are needed from early September for ongoing work.
- Mon – Fri 7am to 11am and 2pm to 5pm (8 hours pay guaranteed)
- A DBS checked escort will accompany you on each job.
- Working with adults and children with special needs.
- Driving to/from schools and day centres from the base in LS11.
- Driving Minibuses up to 16 seats – Category D1 needed on licence
- Smart presentation and a positive communicator at all levels.
- Candidates with enhanced DBS in place preferred but we will carry out a DBS check otherwise.
What To Do
- Don’t hang around, apply on here or pick up the phone and call Tim, Amy or Fiona.
PAYE Advanced, £10.76 basic per hour – Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day – Holiday pay included.
PAYE £9.60 basic per hour – Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day – Holidays accrued.
The decision of which pay model to use is yours and will be explained to you by our team.
Why Work for Driver Hire Leeds West?
- Family owned with a positive culture & focus on supporting our drivers.
- Thorough interview process aimed at matching you to the roles that suit you.
- We are contactable 24/7 every day of the year.
Apply Now, or contact Tim, Fiona or Amy today on 0113 2299400 for more details.