Mini bus drivers are required to work from a depot in LS11 to take children with special needs to and from schools and adults to and from day centres. Apart from your excellent driving skills you will be a pleasant, well turned out person who enjoys communicating positively with people of all ages and from different backgrounds. Drivers are needed immediately so you could potentially be out working very quickly with the reassurance of ongoing work being available.
- Mon – Fri 7am to 11am and 2pm to 5pm (8 hours pay guaranteed)
- A DBS checked escort will accompany you on each job.
- Working with adults and children with special needs.
- Driving to/from schools and day centres from the base in LS11.
- Driving Minibuses up to 16 seats – Category D1 needed on licence
- Smart presentation and a positive communicator at all levels.
What To Do
- Don’t hang around, apply on here or pick up the phone and call Tim, Amy or Fiona on 0113 2299400.
PAYE Advanced, £10.20 basic per hour – Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day – Holiday pay included.
PAYE £9.10 basic per hour – Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day – Holidays accrued.
The decision of which pay model to use is yours and will be explained to you by our team.
Why Work for Driver Hire Leeds West?
- Family owned with a positive culture & focus on supporting our drivers.
- Thorough interview process aimed at matching you to the roles that suit you.
- We are contactable 24/7 every day of the year.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics industry recruiter. Each year we find work for thousands of drivers in temporary and permanent jobs, driving all class of vehicles, Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T and vans and in a wide range of other logistics roles.
With over 30 years of industry experience, we can help you find your next position!
Apply Now, or contact Tim, Fiona or Amy today on 0113 2299400 for more details.